\

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ShutterFly Rocks!

Try it! It's free to just insert your photos and create a project. I guarantee that you will want to order when you see how gorgeous your project can be!

They have high quality cards, books, calendars etc. I made a photobook awhile back of my trip to France. It turned out beautifully, so I ordered a second one.  I love how I can design a photo card and see how it will look before printing. Plus, they have lots & lots of designs, colors, fonts etc.

You can even upload a digital scrapook layout if you roll that way. Make your own scrapbook that is bound and beautiful.

Go check it out!  And if you're lucky, you might just receive one of my own Christmas cards if you are on my list! If you don't get one...well....I guess I just don't like you that much.  KIDDING!!


With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Caity said...

I am a new shutterfly fan myself :)

Thanks for your comment. It's so hard to keep up on blogging! Then it starts to feel like a huge deal! Anywho...love the card you created! I hope this means your back to blogging! I love to read it!