\

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Try it Tuesday....Peanut Butter Snickers

Peanut Butter Snickers??


I dunno about this one. I don't usually eat Snickers anyway because it's 7 Weight Watcher points. I saw this new peanut butter flavor and decided to try a couple bites just for Try it Tuesday. I wasn't too impressed. From what I understand, Peanut Butter Snickers was on the market about 10 years ago and now it's back for a limited time. But this time it's labeled, Nut & Crunchy. I can see why they named it that. I fully expected to taste peanut buttery nougat. Didn't happen. It's more of a nuttier Snickers. It seemed really dense too. It wasn't worth buying again in my opinion. I didn't even check the WW points on it because I knew it wasn't worth it. It had to be more than 7 points because of the added peanuts.

Not impressed. If anyone out there liked it better than I did, more power to ya. I won't be rushing out to steal any from you before they are yanked from the shelves.

Yes, I was going to review the Honey Mustard Pringles this week, but changed my mind. Maybe next week. I did see on the website, that Pringles is coming out with Stix. They look like bread sticks and come in flavors such as vanilla, wheat, pizza and honey butter.

Also, if you are reading this, you must have found my post on the sidebar. I'm having trouble with Blogger allowing my posts to be seen and photos showing up. Not sure how to fix it or if it's a Blogger glitch. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will fix itself. I don't see anyone else with the same problem. Figures. haha.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I was a crazy woman and allowed my daughter to have several youth from church over for New Year's Eve. 14 all together as a matter of fact. It was loud, but fun. They all seemed to have a good time playing games and pigging out. It's nice to see them all get along and also welcome 2 new girls who just moved into the Ward. Plus, they were clean partyers! I didn't have much to pick up after they were done. Yessss

2 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Nikki said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like a fun party!

Caity said...

Yeah, you're crazy, but SO fun! :) The youth need experiences like that together, so that was awesome of you! We missed you though! Happy New Year!