\

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Chix from KFC!


Oh boy. I love chicken and now I can eat it for free from KFC!

You've seen the commercials for their new Kentucky Grilled Chicken. Now go get your own 2 piece meal for Freeeeeee.
Here is the link.
Hurry. Don't waste time. The link could just stop working because so many people are downloading the coupon. Plus, the download will disappear on Wednesday, May 6th at 11:59pm!
Hurry! YUM! :)

3 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Gretta said...

Thanks for the tip. I printed out 2 so Jon and I can have a free lunch date.

Leanne said...

We ate our freebie chicken the other day. I was able to use all the coupons at once.

Too bad we really didn't like it. I'm not much for dark meat chicken. Brycen hardly touched his, but we all ate the sides. Yum. I love free.

Nomad said...

Kentucky Fried Chicken serving grilled chicken? hopefully they won't have to change their name to KF&GC (awkward!)