\

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Something To Think About Saturday



The valleys of discouragement make more beautiful peaks of achievement.


~President Gordon B. Hinckley





Leanne Sig.

3 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Leanne said...

My computer is still down, so I can't do a digi scrap page for my quote. And I love to digi scrap! Grr. But this quote is a beautiful one from the book, "Stand a Little Taller", by President Gordon B. Hinckley. He has some great and spiritual quotes, so I'm sure I will use his quotes not only on my blog, but in my life. I already do and I admire and love him for the example he gave us on this earth.

Gretta said...

I have loved all the quotes so far and wish you lived closer so you could teach me everything you know about digi scrapping and clue me in all all the free sites. I know nothing about it. Maybe next time we get together you can give me a crash course. Hope your computer get up and running soon and I hope you don't have to replace it.

Nikki said...

Great quote- reminds me of our RS lesson on Sunday. Those valleys are miserable, but I suppose we wouldn't know the beauty of the peaks without them.