\

Saturday, October 18, 2008

What does your bed say about you?

I don't usually believe in these silly things, although I still find them interesting.

THIS one tho.... is ME to a tee!




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.



You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.



You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them.



In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.



You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.



You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.



Speaking of beds...I like my bed. It's a wood sleigh bed with some bronzish ironwork. Now my bedding? That's another story. My bedding has to go. I've had the same bedding for about 10 years. My dogs have shredded it with their, "playtime". I'd take a picture of it all, but my camera is being poopy.

I can't afford new bedding right now, but if I could, I'd like to get something like this from Michael Kors:
Minus the leather pillows tho. I'm just not that into leatha.

OR...I could go luxurious with something like this:

Or luxurious PLUS comfy with this Tommy Hilfiger bedding:
I can just see myself getting a fabulous nights rest in this fluffiness of that bedding!


Maybe I'll just show you my favorite ensemble:

Just kidding.

Although, the skulls might keep the kids out of my room at night. ;)

More than likely, I'd buy something like this:
And add several different patterned pillows.

Maybe some like this:

For now, I'll just add it all to my wish list and keep dreaming. I'm just happy to have a bed and someone to cuddle with under the covers, no matter what those covers look like ;)


Leanne Sig.

6 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Nikki said...

Hmmm... here's what mine said...

Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.

You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos.

You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.

In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.

You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.

You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere.

Leanne said...

Pretty close to mine, but sounds like I'm more of a homebody. I think I just like the calming security of my own space.

Plus mine says I'm high maintenance. I'm thinking that I'm more like you and only that way about a few things. I can be bad if I have just cleaned and organized something and then someone comes along and messes it all up. haha

Caity said...

You have cute taste in bedding! I love all the chocolate brown stuff they have now! Gorgeous!

Oh, how accurate do you feel yours was?

Caity said...

I did the little quiz and I guess I'm the same as you!

Leanne said...

Like I said before, I usually don't think quizzes like these are any real way of predicting what I feel or think, but this one was right on! haha. Just something fun to do for the heck of it. And it's another way to show everyone my "want" list for bedding. :) Of course if I went with blue pillows, I'd have to change the sage green paint on my walls. Ugh.

Beth Soelberg said...

AND - when you're done decorating your house, come do mine, please???

Oh - but I can't promise an unlimited budget, so do your best with that...

Seriously, I love your choices. But I never before considered what my bedroom says about me. Like, our hideous peach-colored carpet. Come see it the next time you're over!