\

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Halloweenie



My friend Leslie sent me a few Halloween cartoons today. I thought this one was especially cute.

I know some people think Halloween is an evil holiday, but I love it. Ok, not the evil part. I'm not really into the super scary stuff (although I'm letting Brycen be a skull biker this year...don't judge me), but I love most Halloween fun. I like to watch scary movies and go trick or treating with the kids. I love to watch them avoid that one house because it's just too scary (Beth should know which house THAT is). I love to light up the pumpkins and our flying bat in the window. Fall is my favorite time of year. I only think Halloween is evil if someone makes it evil. It is what you make it. I choose to make it F-U-N :)

Happy Halloweenie :)


Leanne Sig.

1 Whaddaya have to say about this post?:

Nikki said...

I agree- give me the fun, cute decorations adn costumes- not the scary, violent, gross ones! Give me candy too! :)